志祥 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

不要翻譯機翻譯出來的..請各位大大幫幫忙..

One of my (non-Narrative) interventions was to suggest that she pretend to be forgiving,using Socrates' dictum, "Seem the man you wish to be." We agreed on three items of 'homework' designed to give her opportunities for this.

At the end of the session, I felt that I had done little to help her. I left with a sense of failure.She seemed too full of bitterness and hate.

One week later, things were very different. She had read Seven Choices from cover to cover,and completed all the rest of what she had undertaken. She had decided to try and get permission to visit her brother's murderer in jail, and wrote a bridge-building letter to her parents. However, she started the session with the belief that all this would be useless: things would never change in her life.

As I kept asking questions and reflecting back her answers, I suddenly saw her in a new light. I shared this with her, and with considerable excitement the two of us composed a Statement:

I am a person who hangs on to things.

I remember both the good and the bad.

This makes me a wonderful friend and a terrible enemy.

I’m a good person to have around when you’re in trouble...

But you’d better not hurt someone I love!

I am a protector.

But...

I am now working on not being an Avenging Angel.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我其中的一個非敘述干預療法是勸導她裝作原諒,以蘇格拉底的格言"像個你想成為的人",我們決定給她三個課題。

在我們的談話的尾聲,我感覺有幫了她一點忙,我不再有挫敗感,因為之前的她似乎太多痛苦與怨恨。

一個星期後,事情變得不同了。她細讀了一本叫"七個選擇的書"並完成了她想做的事,她決定去監獄探視謀殺死她哥哥的人並寫了封信給她的父母。然而,在一切都沒有談話時,她還是保持自己的信念,認為一切都沒有用,事情不可能改變她的一生。

正當我不停的問她問題,省思她的回答,才發現她給了我新的啟發。我與她分享我的感覺,我們兩人興奮的做出以下的結論:

我是個喜歡把握事物的人

我的喜好分明

這也為我樹立了朋友和敵人

在你有難時我是一個會陪在你身邊的好人

但是你最好不要傷害我深愛的人!

我是個捍衛者。

但是...

我正努力不要當報復天使。