Chloe asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

外國朋友好像誤會我的意思.該如何解釋

最近認識一個外國朋友.但我英文不是很好.在msn聊天過程中.有點誤會.想跟他解釋.但怕愈描愈黑.所以請英文好ㄉ幫我翻譯下段吧

抱歉我的破英文讓你誤解我的意思.那天我只是想跟你說.

我要跟我朋友在我家附近吃東西.但我怕你在線上等我太久

所以跟你說一聲.我知道你腳受傷身體也不舒服

並不是要你大老遠跑來陪我吃宵夜.

我希望你好好休息.我不會做讓人為難的事

抱歉讓你誤會了

Rating
  • Jen
    Favorite Answer

Yo. Sorry that if you misunderstood because of my poor English. I was telling you that I was going to grab something to eat around my place with friends. I thought you might wait too long online so I was letting you know first. I know your leg hurt and did not well. I was not asking you to come over that far. I wanted you to have some good rests. I won't give people difficult time. Sorry for any confusion. Peace out.

2008-10-18 08:00:33 補充:

did not feel well....^^a

sorry about my poor English to have you mis-understood what I meant. On that day, I tried to tell you I would be out having meals with my friends nearby. But I didn't want to hold you on line, waiting for me such long time. And furthermore I knew your foot hurt and not feeling good with it. What I said didn't mean to ask you coming over to have meal with me from so far away. I want you to take a rest. I don't mean to have hard feeling. Sorry about this mistake.

Source(s): 自己

My apology that we may have some misunderstanding with each other the other day because of my poor English. I meant to say that I was heading out to get something to eat with my friends. It may take some time so I didn't want to keep you online waiting for me. I know you have hurt you feet and did not feel well. And it was not my intention to get you coming over all the way just to be with me for nigh snack. I do hope that you get a good rest. I am not that kind of person who makes things difficult. Again I am sorry that I did not make myself clear enough and caused the misunderstanding.