What to do with extra rooms in my house?

My house has two floors. Currently, my older sister pretty much dominates the lower of the two. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a den.She is about to move out and go to college. I am planning on using the den as my bedroom and a TV room for inviting friends over to watch movies and stuff. My sister's... show more My house has two floors. Currently, my older sister pretty much dominates the lower of the two. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a den.She is about to move out and go to college.
I am planning on using the den as my bedroom and a TV room for inviting friends over to watch movies and stuff. My sister's bedroom will be turned into my closet! Which is pretty much amazing, because I have always have a small closet. I am about to have the closet of a lifetime! (If you can't tell, I am planning on taking full advantage of my sister's moving out)
This still leaves one extra bedroom. I don't necessarily have to use this room. I was just wondering what my options are for this room. There is door to the outside from downstairs with its own small patio apart from the main back patio, its own gate, and a bit of an area to park. The patio can be used as a sitting area along with the den/bedroom. So, I don't need a sitting room. I do not need a study or home office. I am only going to be a junior in high school. If there are no other options for this room, I guess that's ok! Just wondering if you had any!!
Update: Also, I don't need a spare bedroom for guests. There are a total of 5 bedrooms in my house. My parents take up one, my mom's closet will take up another, my closet will take up another, and my old bedroom will be a spare bedroom. I really don't need a room dedicated for guests,. It would be ok if a bed... show more Also, I don't need a spare bedroom for guests. There are a total of 5 bedrooms in my house. My parents take up one, my mom's closet will take up another, my closet will take up another, and my old bedroom will be a spare bedroom. I really don't need a room dedicated for guests,. It would be ok if a bed was incorporated into the room, like a day bed or something (we have on of those).
We will not spend lots of money on this room. A little paint, some extras. If you can't tell, a good bit of money will be used on my room and my closet.
Update 2: Just to clarify :) I am moving my room downstairs. Downstairs there are two bedrooms and a den. I am converting the den into my bedroom and a place for my friends and me to hang out. One of the extra bedrooms will be my closet, and the other one is the one I am trying to figure out. Oh! Also, the top floor is the... show more Just to clarify :)
I am moving my room downstairs. Downstairs there are two bedrooms and a den. I am converting the den into my bedroom and a place for my friends and me to hang out. One of the extra bedrooms will be my closet, and the other one is the one I am trying to figure out. Oh! Also, the top floor is the ground floor. It's a split level. So, when you walk in my house, you are on the top floor, but the bottom floor is not underground. I think that may help. No one ever goes downstairs except my sister whose room is down there. She is moving, so i am taking over. :) It's basically like I have a mini apartment downstairs. Of course, I still have to eat upstairs and congregate with my family, but no one will come downstairs except me. The den isn't our normall den. We have on upstairs. That is why I am able to use it as my bedroom.