Who gets a great feeling inside when they say to themselves Barack Obama will be our next president?

I know I do. He's going to get this country turned in the right direction. With a primarily Democratic Congress I see things actually getting done for once.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It makes me feel sick to think about it. Our Democrat Congress has the lowest rating in history. I can't believe that anybody actually believes they are going to get better. Pelosi should be kicked out along with the rest of them. ***

• 1 decade ago

Obama will lose. Already the polls are tightening. Some polls show Obama now leading by only 2 points. And it's a known fact that of Polled people, a lot more republicans actually show up to vote than do democrats. This alone will make up a lot of those points. But, the big one is the age of the voters. The 18-28 year group is the only group that Obama is leading. The 28 and up age group is a dead even tie. It's also well known that the younger group will not turn up to vote in as high of percentages as the 28+ group, even though the young group voted in the phone polls. This will only hurt Obama. Add in the possibly Bradley Effect (if there is one), and it is now looking bad for Obama.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope not at all and here is the reason

McCain. He is anti-abortion, he has a plan that makes sense, he is for bettering education but not for giving free scholarships to every single person who wants to go to college, he actually thinks you should have to work at getting a good grades to receive a scholarship, what a concept. He wants to bring the troops home in victory not in defeat. He is against socialized medicine. I am def. voting for McCain!!

why I am not voting for Obama

Obama has never ran anything. What makes you think he can run a country? He was senator for like 131 days before he ran for president before that he never governed anything. He voted present in 134 votes and he voted over 90x to raise taxes. He believes in partial birth abortion. Doesn't that sound great? No not to me. On top of all that he wants socialized medicine another way the government can control us and take away our freedom little by little. Do some research before deciding who to vote for

• Dinah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I get a great feeling when the polls rise in his favor, but not taking it for granted that he will win. There's still time for swanky shifty shenanigans, like today's Supreme Court's refusal to investigate Ohio registrations. He's told us -- yesterday, I think it was -- not to get cocky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Your way to young to remeber the Carter year's

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter day!

Obama Biden 2008-2016

• 1 decade ago

Definitely!

• 1 decade ago

Not on your life.

Both these choices are abominable.

Sad this is what we have to choose from.

I'll vote...but I'm holding my nose.

• Derek
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes I do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As long as McCain loses, I'm happy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.