Music Lovers I need your help...I need the names and artists of songs with alcohol/liquor in them especially?

those with them in the title. So far I can only think of three Snoop Doggs' Gin & Juice Busta Rhymes' Pass the Courvosier Jill Scotts' Crown Royal I want to put them all on a CD together-doesnt matter what the music genre is either. I would prefer no country music but whatever is out there I am open... show more those with them in the title. So far I can only think of three

Snoop Doggs' Gin & Juice
Busta Rhymes' Pass the Courvosier
Jill Scotts' Crown Royal

I want to put them all on a CD together-doesnt matter what the music genre is either. I would prefer no country music but whatever is out there I am open to

I will make this easy too-the person who gets the best answer will be the one with the the names of the most songs that i can verify/find online. I might not be able to find them all to burn but I will try to.

Thanks
Update: i know this was in country but even people who like ocuntry music listen to other types of music :-) I also forgot to add to my list brass monkey by the beastie boys and red red wine by ub40