Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does anyone care that Obama is disturbed (see memoir) and of extremely poor character?

Just checking.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

obama is a cult...so

Great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement

devoted attachment to, or extravagant admiration for, a person, principle or lifestyle,

something popular or fashionable among a particular section of society

a group with extreme or dangerous philosophical or political ideas

• 1 decade ago

lets compare the people at McCain's vs Obama's rallies.

keep in mind, there are more racist, backward morons in America than educated. The differences in the rallies are proof.

• 1 decade ago

I think it is extremely honest of him to admit to being unsure of himself. Every human being is at one time in a similar situation. Its definatly veryempowering when someone running for such a high office can admit and accept that, thats what his past was. I'm glad he has figured out who he is, and I bet he'll be a great president. I also believes that smears against him for this is extremely immature, and fairly weak, seeing as 99% of adult americans were unsure of them selves at some point. Plenty of Caucasian/Minority americans feel discriminated at some point in time. 95% of all adults in america has tryed drugs. Those are facts. I'm just glad that he admits it.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I care because I know he is disturbed person.

If he gets elected.

The USA is in the PATH of becoming COMMUNIST COUNTRY.

Read about how a communist country end up a communist country and what the leader of that country did for start and get elected.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What you are doing is ranting, at least according to Y!A's Community Guidelines. You are stating an opinion - and an unsubstantiated one at that -- in the guise of asking a question.

However, since I am an adult and can handle disagreement, I will not report you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I find him pretty offensive. He cuts people off and assumes a phony deep voice and waves his finger like a parent. He wont answer with questions and makes overly general statements.

It seems like nobody else around him really likes him much either. I wouldnt want the guy in my living room.

• 1 decade ago

Really?

Okay...nope. I LIKE the way he keeps his head, and doesn't snap like some other clearly 'non-disturbed' candidates when under pressure.

I like his poor character. I think his "Poor Character" is just what this country needs.

Unlike the upstanding characters we've dealt with these past 8 years.

• 1 decade ago

You're lying. What facts do you have to support your opinion?

Before you go around spreading your ignorance, check the facts and make sure you can support your claims, sweetheart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? Sorry your question doesn't make since to me, but I can tell you this much, Obama is the greatest American in the 21 century.

• 1 decade ago

I hope McCain Wins.

Obama is just the "fad."

He has NO EXPERIENCE (100 days in the Foreign Exchange doesn't count)

He is a liar

and McCain is an all around, better person.

• 1 decade ago

We know this in Illinois. What concerns me is that the rest of the country doesn't realize this fact.

Source(s): Illinois resident since 1966
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.