Can I get into the University of Michigan?

I am a Junior with a 3.93 GPA (hopefully can keep a 3.9 by the end of this year), 200+ hours of Community service, member of National Honor Society, no extra curriculars, and i have not taken the ACT yet. I am a resident of Michigan. What are my chances? What ACT score should I be aiming for?

Oh. and the 3.93 is not weighted (meaning I am not including any honor points, ap points, etc.) And I plan to take 3 AP classes next year.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, there's probably a 75% chance you'll get in based on your achievements. But remember you'll have to do good on the SATS/ACTS. Maybe around a 22+ for the ACT. My brother got into U of M, and he basically was "okay" in school. But when my other brother applied (His rank is 12 out of 403) he didn't get in :\ The best advice I'll give is that you better keep up the grades and do good on the application.

Here is something that may help you. Check out the link below. You can also ask your Junior High and/or when you get to High School, how can you attended College while in your present school at the same time. That way, you can be ahead of the game.

Blessings♥

ill let you know when they tell me if i got in or not