Can I get into the University of Michigan?

I am a Junior with a 3.93 GPA (hopefully can keep a 3.9 by the end of this year), 200+ hours of Community service, member of National Honor Society, no extra curriculars, and i have not taken the ACT yet. I am a resident of Michigan. What are my chances? What ACT score should I be aiming for?

Update:

Oh. and the 3.93 is not weighted (meaning I am not including any honor points, ap points, etc.) And I plan to take 3 AP classes next year.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, there's probably a 75% chance you'll get in based on your achievements. But remember you'll have to do good on the SATS/ACTS. Maybe around a 22+ for the ACT. My brother got into U of M, and he basically was "okay" in school. But when my other brother applied (His rank is 12 out of 403) he didn't get in :\ The best advice I'll give is that you better keep up the grades and do good on the application.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here is something that may help you. Check out the link below. You can also ask your Junior High and/or when you get to High School, how can you attended College while in your present school at the same time. That way, you can be ahead of the game.

Blessings♥

• 1 decade ago

ill let you know when they tell me if i got in or not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.