Dean Winchester Fans?

So on last night's episode, Dean said he was a virgin once again. Who would like to deflower him?

Andrea M: I won't give anything away but towards the beginning of the episode he suggested that the Angel gave him back his virginity as well.

Michelle: Yeah I couldn't stop laughing either!

Aww I love Jared too!

Favorite Answer

When Dean said that his virginity was back, Sam's reaction was hilarious. OMG, yesteday's episode was so good, it was funny and kinda season 1 old-style. I loved the sound effects, and the black and white thing. Ok, but I just have to declare that I'm a Sammy's girl. But, I think Dean is hot... The winchesters rule!!!

• Betrdz

I haven't watched it yet. Thank god for DVR's. It sounds pretty amusing though. I love that guy but why doesn't Jared get any love man? Jared is smokin' hot too!

i missed last nights episode what happend? omg i love him so gorguous omg. he is a virgin no way

me please!

that was the funniest thing ever when he said that i choked on my drink