Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Is anyone keeping track of Flavia Pennetta?

She's been around a while but is really starting to beat all the top players. She just beat Petrova,Jankovic,srebotnik, and venbus the last tournament. She plays doubles with my favorite player Kirilenko, but Kirilenko is unfortunately not doing as well.

shes in the semis now in singles and doubles. in doubles she and kirilenko will play the #1 doubles team like they did last tournament in the semi,and it didnt go so well, im pretty sure it was due to fatigue though, and unlucky them the black and huber had a wo, I hope they win though

Favorite Answer

Pennatta has been one of my favourites for a hile. Shes definatly on a good run. could do well in the Zurich Open. I think she can get to the final

of course...she play the same pattern as jelena jankovic. the last, she won becoz maybe jelena was too tired and its a high quality match. 5-7, 6-3, 6-3. wow.. when there are a lot of rallies, it will be exiting to see.i think it's worth of money when i'm in zurich.seeing a lot of shots from 2 cannons.congratulations Penneta and Jelena!!

• penneta the rising star.i wont to surprised to see her in the top 10 in a year or so.