Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Where can i get these boots?

i dont know what they are called, im hoping someone knows

but they are the size of short uggs

the sand color

not uggs

at the top there is a slit on each side in the shape of a V

and a bow on the side

they are boots with fur in the inside

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Target, they don't have sand colour, but chocolate brown and black.

    They look like these slippers right?

    Source(s): I have a black pair.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    try typing blowfish hybrid ankle boot, to see what comes up, and they have them at Macy's for sure, and Aldo they have something similar

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.