Do any of you that are planning on voting for Obama actually doing research on the issues?

Have you really done research to find out what will happen if he becomes president? Have any of you done research on his horrible health care plan? Also where do you think its going to get funded from? Have you bothered to research that at all either? What about his taxing the higher brackets? Dont you realize... show more Have you really done research to find out what will happen if he becomes president? Have any of you done research on his horrible health care plan? Also where do you think its going to get funded from? Have you bothered to research that at all either? What about his taxing the higher brackets? Dont you realize that if this is done than all they are going to do is raise the prices of their services so that in the long run we are STILL paying for it anyway. With the economy the way it is right now is this something we can really afford? Also, if he is going to raise taxes on businesses dont you think they will take their services overseas to lower the cost of employment since they wont be able to afford paying their employees here? I already know people who have had to take pay cuts because of the way things are already never mind if he becomes president.

Im not saying that I agree with everything McCain says either, but if you do the research I dont see how anyone can vote for Obama to be our next president. I dont see anything good that can come of it other than the fact that its going to slow down illegal immigration since they dont even want to be over here anymore. That should tell you something right there.
Update: I dont remember who has said it but I do not classify myself as a republican. I have actually voted democrat in every election since I was able to vote except for this one. I research the issues, on my own and NOT from listning to what mainstream media tells me and vote on that. If you listen to NBC, ABC and all... show more I dont remember who has said it but I do not classify myself as a republican. I have actually voted democrat in every election since I was able to vote except for this one. I research the issues, on my own and NOT from listning to what mainstream media tells me and vote on that. If you listen to NBC, ABC and all the other mainstream media channels than you are in for a big surprise if he gets elected.
Update 2: Obamabots....i LOVE that lol