Best driving directions from Woodlawn MD to Ashburn VA?
I live in woodlawn MD and drive to Ashburn VA, for work, I take rte 70 to rte 340 to rte 15 to rte 7 daily and the commute is not that great. I wanted to know if there is another route to take. Help!!!!
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
hi there,here"s another route for you.more scenic!
Driving directions to Ashburn, Virginia
67.6 mi – about 1 hour 16 mins (up to 1 hour 50 mins in traffic)
1. Head south on I-695 S 5.0 mi
2. Take exit 11A-11B for I-95 toward Washington/Baltimore 0.3 mi
3. Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-95 S 0.1 mi
4. Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-95 S and merge onto I-95 S 21.1 mi
5. Take exit 27 for I-495 W toward Silver Spring/Bethesda 0.6 mi
6. Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-495 N and merge onto I-495 N
Entering Virginia 18.7 mi
7. Take exit 45A for State Hwy 267 W 0.4 mi
8. Merge onto VA-267 W
Toll road 18.4 mi
9. Take exit 5 for State Hwy 901/Claiborne Pkwy 0.4 mi
10. Slight right at Claiborne Pkwy 1.2 mi
11. Turn right at Hay Rd 1.1 mi
12. Turn right at Ashburn Rd/VA-641 0.2 mi