Angel boards & Ouija boards?

to my understanding there is not much of a difference between the two. i would think that they are probably among the same level of each other, and one just sounds nicer than the other. [if it works.] either way, something bad beyond understanding can be attracted to either one. i think 'angel boards' are just ouija boards in disguise. maybe i should get a pendulum. but anyways, do you think that an angel board is a ouija board in disguise? i do.

please don't answer with "STAY AWAY THEY'RE BAD!" or "THEY'RE FAKE"

i know they are bad.

i agree on the subconscious movements. could be real, could be false.

i'm not trying to say they are bad, it's like a yin yang. it's equal good and equal bad.

Favorite Answer

They are all basically the same thing but have been called by many names over time - "talking boards", "spirit boards", "witch boards", "angel boards", etc. "Ouija" is a trademark of Parker Brothers toys.

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/

• pax

Angel Board

I have never heard of an angel board.

Okay, I just Googled it. It looks like a Ouija board to me but with pretty colors. Don't bother with it.

well I'm not sure I've never heard of an angel board I have a psyhic circle and its really neat but its just more defined than a Ouija board but I prefer a Ouija board over the pyshic circle, its just easier to work with. My mother has a pendulum and she loves it I've found some of the answers not true but your have that I guess.

Source(s): myself
  • Devo

They are both spirit boards- which is the original name to them. There is no difference, so yes, I think an angel board is a ouija board in disguise. I've used pendulums to work with these boards before, and i prefer it over the little pointer.

And I think people who scream and yell to stay away from them should keep it to themselves. There's nothing wrong with using these boards- if you use them correctly. Because, yes, there is a safe way to use them.

Hope it helps.

Teenagers need to stop playing with ouija boards. They are dangerous and if nothing has happened now then its just a matter of time before some demon decideds to contact you. God specifically tell us to stay away from such practices as spiritism, necromancy, sorcery, etc. because they pose a danger to your soul., Sometimes the danger is not to you but to a loved one, your little brother, sister, a baby so please find something else to do. If you are not saved and accept Jesus then you will have a problem getting rid of it.

Never heard of an Angel board and I'm 53. Ouija boards are the gateway to hell and when you play with the board, you conjure up demons not ghosts.

The name Ouija is copy righted so other companies had to come up with a new name, that's all.

Well, when you let the 'spirit' aka demon guide your hand to the letters, you already let him maintain physically authority over your body, and by asking him questions you have accidentally opened up a spiritual door letting the demon into the physical realm.

The demon will go away and come back with seven more, and terrible things will start happening to you.

hi

i cant say that is bad..

that is unprovable things..scientist says, it is humpback but

it happening...i wonder about that ........

Ouija is best....