My love is true..why dont my parents n others understand us?

i love a guy sincerely for abt 4 years,am nothing without his love,his love is more than mine, i cant leave him at any cost. we hav been loving frm my school days he is my soul mate n evrythng in my life. he is muslim and am hindhu. by last year my parents came to know abt our love n went to his home , made... show more i love a guy sincerely for abt 4 years,am nothing without his love,his love is more than mine, i cant leave him at any cost. we hav been loving frm my school days he is my soul mate n evrythng in my life. he is muslim and am hindhu. by last year my parents came to know abt our love n went to his home , made problems harassed himn he was on bed for 2 weeks and my dad threatened me tat we both should quit..if not they 'll kill me. Wat the hell ? cant love a guy sincerely, i havent thought abt any others except him. my parents r very arrogant, i cant take it anymore , restricting me in everything , cant even talk to him, see him.. feel very depressed ,hate to live!:-( ....my lover is very stubborn..he has undergone many problems because of me even then he loves me a lot , he is following me n he needs my love..i dont know wat to do ? am sure if my parents knows tat again ive started to talk to him, am dead......wat to do? my love or family! frnds pls suggest me, i dont hav words to tell my sorrows...pls tell me wat to do?
Update: am 20 years old n he is 21...
Update 2: also the day my parent came to abt my love they harrased me ...i didnt attend college for more than a week... am mentally unstable to decide anything.. because lots of pain in this heart.........