Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

商業英文書信”貿易”

HELLO!! 菜鳥又來了 (囧)

我真對自己沒有信心說~~

又要麻煩大家幫我看一下寫的對不對?!

謝謝>_<

As there are a lot of kinds and wide range of leather that you required. Could you send the sample picture that you require to us? It would be easy and quick to find similar kind of samples for you. Might I ask you what kind of the product you made for production?

Rating
  • 小球
    Favorite Answer

---->不好意思,如果照我平常跟客戶聯絡,可能我會較客氣式的以下面方式回答,你參考看看:

Thank you for your enquiry at first.

& we are glad to learn that you are interested in our wide range of leather product series.

To meet your demand request easily & quickly,

may you kindly provide us some photos or specs. (規格書) for our reference?

It will be very helpful & available for our quoting.

And it will be much appreciated if you can also let us know which kind of product the leather is used.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,

XXX

Source(s): ^^

As wide range of leather you required, could you send picture ( photos) for your demand to us? It will help us to get the right one for you soon. And, hope you won't mind to let me know what will be this material made for ? for my reference only.

Source(s): 自己