Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hockey Moms Against Sarah Palin?

Okay, I'll admit that this video is pretty damn funny.

But is this for real or a put-on? Are these real hockey moms who's children played on the same team as Sarah Palin's kid?

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=URIypadX3n0

Update:

Natasha, is it wise or self-defeating to post a link to Sarah Palin as President when the Republican party is supposed to be focusing on getting McCain elected? Is a site like this undermining mcCain's efforts?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This San Jose Shark Fan will Definitely vote for Sarah Palin! She is the one who will lead the way to energy independence. Sarah is wonderful. Obama is not - he is a creepy guy with big Harvard words, who is using tricky attorney speak to get us to vote for him. If you listen to him....he will take away Bush's tax decrease (something we see in our pay checks). He will then give us back a little bit (but not all of the tax cut we currently see in our pay checks.). He used cocaine - he is an unconvicted felon. He thinks that its ok to have tea with people who want to wipe Jewish people and Israel off the map. Get real guys - Obama is a real jerk! Hockey Moms - we are for Sarah - so get real Dem Blogger!

• 1 decade ago

You are right Doc, this is hilarious. lol

I think this is meant to make mockery out of the fact that a "hockey mom" is supposed to represent the idea of what a good ole fashioned, 1950's,Middle American, mother is. NO ICE IN THE COOLER?? OH MY GOODNESS!!! Bad Mommy.

I totally cant even relate. I'm not the hockey mom, I'm more like the 9 to 5, squeeze in a meal before homework, tryin to get my kid off ritilan, Chicago mom.

• 1 decade ago

You have to ask? Darn good cup of coffee.

The difference between a lip stick and Sarah Palin? A lip stick writes her own lines.

• Derek
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Shame on Sarah Palin.

Typical.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whether it is real or not I do not know but all moms should be against "that one"

http://palinaspresident.com/

Most people actually got motivated to vote for mccain because of palin, she energized his base...while I do not agree with either mccain or palin you have to admit that lots of people who say they are voting for him are now doing so because of her...they can obviously envision her in the white house...what else about her would energize them so?

• Heidi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

hahaha

thats a joke

i live in alaska..and i'm pretty sure this woulda been more publicized here if it was true. pretty sure its fake. its funny though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol

its fake

• 1 decade ago

LOL great video (of course its a satirical parody and well done too) Thanks.

• 1 decade ago

this was a joke! not real.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.