Where you can get your self trained spartan style?

Hi! I am black belt in taekwondo . Have been taking training of boxing for past two year. Recently i saw some documentaries on spartan fighting skills . I read many documents on it . I was really really astonished by it and really very much inspired . I am really very much determined now to be like spartan... show more Hi!
I am black belt in taekwondo . Have been taking training of boxing for past two year.
Recently i saw some documentaries on spartan fighting skills . I read many documents on it . I was really really astonished by it and really very much inspired . I am really very much determined now to be like spartan warrior, to achieve this one thing in my life .
I will be very thankful to anyone who can tell me where such training is given .
Please tell me if you know it really , Please do not give me some internet search result . i have already searched it a lot on net and found nothing but just all those impostor sites .