Did you see McCain's speach at the Alfred E. Smith dinner?

Killed it! That writer should be famous! No matter who you support, it was just hilarious! He bashed himself right along with Obama, great break from the election grind!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is believed Obama is an “illegal alien” http://www.obamacrimes.com/

For Immediate Release: - 10/06/08

(Contact info and pdf of press release below)

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08.

While legal, Berg stated he is “outraged as this is another attempt to hide the truth from the public; it is obvious that documents do not exist to prove that Obama is qualified to be President.” The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by attempting to delay the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama meets the qualifications to be President.

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications” to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault” [original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.

John McCain was born August 29, 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone, to two U.S. citizens. It’s a common misunderstanding that the zone was a U.S. territory - in fact, the U.S. had lease rights, but not territorial rights.

The US Constitution states, “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.”

“Natural Born Citizen” - “is where ONLY the natural act of one being born in a place determines the status of ones citizenship with no additional stipulations necessary to influence that status”

• 1 decade ago

It was the best one and two liners that I have seen and heard in awhile. And even funnier was it came from a senator that everyone thought had no sense of humor.

Senator McCain hit it out of the park with this speech.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, It was hilarious and I thought the same thing about the writer but McCain also delivered it VERY well..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're right. it was hilarious. i was dying over the bill clinton stuff. seriously, just dying. the thing about the new year was wonderful. and when he said he and his wife hired joe the plumber. man, it was just some seriously good stuff. who knew john mccain could pull off humor? and yea, that writer should be getting some serious credit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, I thought it was hilarious.

Obama's was great to. My favourite paraphrase, on Giuliani: I find it hard to believe that a cross-dressing, pro-choce Mayor of New York City would have a difficult time winning the GOP nomination! Hillarious.

• 1 decade ago

I agree, we need a little humor. Thie election has been going on too long. It showed a lighter side of both candidates. It was great! People on YA need to lighten also, me included. Way too intense!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watching it right now .;. Obama's smiling waaaaaaay too much. Makes him look "goofy".

I think it's doing a lot to help McCain shake some of the flubs and missteps he made in the 3rd debate last night ...

... but don't get it "twisted" ... Obama will still "get it" on November 4th.

• 1 decade ago

McCain did awesome!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agreed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, it proved that McCain is full of baloney when he and Palin talk about Obama's bad associations. So bad that you smoke and joke with him the next night?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.