JAY asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Should i go with J.Lewis vs WAS or C.Johnson vs K.C?

My other starting RB is S.Slaton vs DET.I also have J.Jones in the bench cause he play strong T.B def.So who should i start as my 2nd RB?

L.White is back for TEN..

Favorite Answer

Johnson has been strong this year regardless of splitting carries with White. I go Johnson against an easier team in KC, and Lewis has had two decent games in a row but not enough to warrant a start over Johnson.

yes, lendale white is back, but i still think johnson is good for 90 yards and a TD, while jamal lewis has yet to break 100 yards in a game this season...

plus, they gave some of the goal line carries to johnson a couple weeks back, so maybe theyre slowly pushing white out?

I like Jamal Lewis. He appears to have re-established himself as the main back. C Johnson is back to battling it out with Lendale White for carries and he will lose near the goal line.

I would go with C. Johnson against the Chiefs. Everyone who has played the Chiefs have had excellent running games.

Johnson. (KC has the absolute worst Run D in the league.)

I'd take Slaton over Jones...