deesnuts asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

is Obama a US citizen? or not i think not.?

It is believed Obama is an “illegal alien”

For Immediate Release: - 10/06/08

(Contact info and pdf of press release below)

Country is Headed to a Constitutional Crisis

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 10/06/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States, announced today that Obama and Democratic National Committee [DNC] filed a Joint Motion for Protective Order to Stay Discovery Pending a Decision on the Motion to Dismiss (which was) filed on 09/24/08.

While legal, Berg stated he is “outraged as this is another attempt to hide the truth from the public; it is obvious that documents do not exist to prove that Obama is qualified to be President.” The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083.

Their joint motion indicates a concerted effort to avoid the truth by attempting to delay the judicial process, although legal, by not resolving the issue presented: that is, whether Barack Obama meets the qualifications to be President.

It is obvious that Obama was born in Kenya and does not meet the “qualifications” to be President of the United States pursuant to our United States Constitution. Obama cannot produce a certified copy of his “Vault” [original long version] Birth Certificate from Hawaii because it does not exist.

Update 2:

"ok.....? keep believing what u want...but Mccain was Born in Panama on a us air base so..." keep dreaming.

John McCain was born August 29, 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone, to two U.S. citizens. It’s a common misunderstanding that the zone was a U.S. territory - in fact, the U.S. had lease rights, but not territorial rights.

The US Constitution states, “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.”

“Natural Born Citizen” - “is where ONLY the natural act of one being born in a place determines the status of ones citizenship with no additional stipulations necessary to influence that status”

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This lawsuit is supposed to clear the air of any and all doubt.

We all believe in the law that is why we are all waiting.

I am amazed at all the defensive stance (defend from all questions ) in the answers that you are getting- refusing to even give your question the benefit of the doubt.

I cant believe the insults to your person either.

Everyone who has read the site can see that the birth certificate is the center of the problem. No doctors signature, medical charts,assisting nurses entries and hospital records were found, only the attempts to register him as being born there 6 weeks after the fact.

What I want to know is what will happen when it will be proven beyond doubt that his claim to US citizenship cannot be substantiated at all?

Would Hillary step in and take over the race to the presidency?

How will his die hard supporters react?

Who wrote and choreographed this train wreck unfolding play? Why fake this mans birth at all? Can his presence be explained as the citizen of the world conspiracy theory?

Since he can claim to be black ,white, middle eastern and asian can he say therefore that he is qualified to be the leader of the world?

Hmmm . lets just say the script is getting interesting.

• 1 decade ago

That's pretty much the point people

If you are not a natural born citizen you can't be president

And no Suzanne it takes more than just living here for a certain amount of time

And another no

There is no organization set up to investigate these things

That is why a DEMOCRAT brought the law suit to force Obie to come up with a real BC and not the fake he has posted on MySpace or whatever

When McCain's citizenship was questioned he immediately resented all relevant documents t Congress who declared him a citizen

Why will Obama not do this?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Under the terms of the United States Constitution, someone who wants to become the President must be a United States citizen who is at least 35 years old. A President must be a natural born citizen. In addition, a Presidential candidate must have actually lived in the United States for at least 14 years. (and yes, Obama was born in Hawaii). he does meet the requirements. i'm not voting for him, though.

Source(s): wisegeek.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep that slipped by the FBI, THe Department of Justice, The Secret Service, The National Security Council, he;ll the ENTIRE layer of Government designed to stop that from happening, quick call the CIA now before it's too late, you're a genius

LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

McCain handed over his documents to Berg and they passed. Why won't Obama? I'll tell you why. He's hiding something. If he has nothing to hide, then why won't he just present them? He's trying to cover something up, and some people are finally starting to question him.

• BOYD H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Its seems to me like Obama is not forth coming on a lot of issues. The media seems to want this man in office at any cost and how dare anyone question him on anything. Like you I do have my concerns. I am afraid that the America we know will forever be changed if he is elected. MSNBC and CNN seems to hate anyone that voices their opinion and doubts about Obama. Obama could clear all of this up but he is strictly for Obama and that is what scares the hell out of me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes he is a citizen. he provided his birth certificate earlier this week. if a false claim of a lack of citizenship is the best attempt that he should not be president, then he's probably the best qualified candidate i've seen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That is just ridiculous. Of course hes a citizen. Hes been running for president for 20 months, if he wasn't born here I think we would know about it by now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama was born in Hawaii...from what I know, Hawaii is considered a state. That means that he is a citizen of the United States. Hes not illegal.

That website you have is ridiculous. People are always making up lies to knock someone down.

OBAMA 08!!!!*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this is stupid, it's obvious that he's a US citizen and was born in the US, or else he wouldn't even be nominated for the election.

It seems your just looking for another way for Obama to lose the election since he's kicking Mccain's @ss, and you can't handle it, so get over it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.