Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Which one of these chararcters best reminds you of one of our presidential candidates?

Mr Magoo - wealthy and short-statured man who gets into a series of sticky situations as a result of his nearsightedness, compounded by his stubborn refusal to admit the problem.

Mr Wilson - the grouchy neighbor in Dennis the Mennis

Ebenezer Scrooge - "The cold within him froze his old features, nipped his pointed nose, made his eyes red, his thin lips blue, and he spoke out shrewdly in his grating voice ..."

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All three of them remind me of various aspects of McCain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Answer:

Well it's not Mr. Magoo, I liked him.

Not Mr. Wilson either as he didn't have any problems being right out front with who he was.

I guess Ebenezer Scrooge (before transformation).

But I always picture them as Porky Pig (McCain) and Yosemite Sam (Palin).

Source(s): Obama / Biden '08
  • 1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh has called McCain Yosemite Sam a few times.

Can't really think of a character for Obama.

There's gotta be a good one for Palin....can't think of one offhand though.

Joe Biden might be best depicted by whoever the lead character in Anchorman was (....and it all starts with a 3 letter word...J-O-B-S...)

Biden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well.... could be Barack Obama because he's mostly white.

But I'll take a wild guess and say 'poor old John McCain'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The first answer is exactly what I was about to say. Give him the 10 points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

McCain,McCain, and McCain. These are descriptions of different aspects of his personality and demeanor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.