Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Which one of these chararcters best reminds you of one of our presidential candidates?

Mr Magoo - wealthy and short-statured man who gets into a series of sticky situations as a result of his nearsightedness, compounded by his stubborn refusal to admit the problem.

Mr Wilson - the grouchy neighbor in Dennis the Mennis

Ebenezer Scrooge - "The cold within him froze his old features, nipped his pointed nose, made his eyes red, his thin lips blue, and he spoke out shrewdly in his grating voice ..."

Favorite Answer

All three of them remind me of various aspects of McCain.

Answer:

Well it's not Mr. Magoo, I liked him.

Not Mr. Wilson either as he didn't have any problems being right out front with who he was.

I guess Ebenezer Scrooge (before transformation).

But I always picture them as Porky Pig (McCain) and Yosemite Sam (Palin).

Source(s): Obama / Biden '08

Rush Limbaugh has called McCain Yosemite Sam a few times.

Can't really think of a character for Obama.

There's gotta be a good one for Palin....can't think of one offhand though.

Joe Biden might be best depicted by whoever the lead character in Anchorman was (....and it all starts with a 3 letter word...J-O-B-S...)

Biden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU

Well.... could be Barack Obama because he's mostly white.

But I'll take a wild guess and say 'poor old John McCain'.

The first answer is exactly what I was about to say. Give him the 10 points.

McCain,McCain, and McCain. These are descriptions of different aspects of his personality and demeanor.