Whats the most important thing your little one has taught you?

Not being a mom but your little one personally. My girl's strength and determination that nothing will hold her back amazes me. I have learned to find the good in the day ( or to try to), to face challenges as if they don't exist and laugh at the little things as she does. Has anyone else found that their little... show more Not being a mom but your little one personally. My girl's strength and determination that nothing will hold her back amazes me. I have learned to find the good in the day ( or to try to), to face challenges as if they don't exist and laugh at the little things as she does. Has anyone else found that their little one and their personality has changed you or taught you something?
Update: Beautiful everyone- I just marvel at how someone so small can be full of so much personality and teach one so much.