What is a good, creative way to start an Autobiography?

I am nominated for student of the year and I have to write a short autobiography but I have no clue how to start it other than "my name is morgan..." which is lame. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

make it girly i'll do an example (a fake)

The name is morgan (last name) i blew/will out (age) candles on (birthday). I roam the halls/drool on desks/sleep during math/ride the bus to (school name). I cheer/play volleyball/softball for (team mascot/team name) the parents are Mother~..... father~..... the pest i call brother/sister name... am a single child of..

i plan on going to .....high school/college. and persuing a successful career as a/an .....

/ is seperations of different options.

.... fill in the blanks

hope you understand && that i helped

I had additionally planned to jot down my Autobiography. My existence activities have been so unusual, the memories must be filed below "Sci Fi" "On a snowy foggy morning in November, interior the returned hills of Virginia, I opened my eyes for the 1st time. I had arrived. What do you think of??