Baby boy name Grayson?

I really want to name my son Grayson Dean and my husbands name is Jason Dean. Last name is White. Do you think it would be bad if their names rhymed?

I've heard different answers on this one. I've loved that name for a long tim so I hope I get to use it ;)

Favorite Answer

Grayson Dean is a nice name. It doesn't matter if it rhymes with your husbands name. If you have loved that name for a long time then use it. I changed my daughters name at the last minute after wanting to use a certain name for 15 years and I am sorry now. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Yes I do...But I think it would honor him, if it sounded like Jason...what about Sonny, at least as a Nickname. Whitman Jason and your last name (the mother's last name) is very modern or ____ White and call him Sonny, honors Jason because of the 'son' part....you could even use Grayer, which I think is nicer than Grayson: Grayer Jason Dean White

I like it. Its unique. They arent going to always put your husbands name with your baby. Also, he could go by Dean if he doesnt like to go by Grayson. I think he will love the name and if you love and your husband loves it go for it! Congrats on a Great name!

I think it would be confusing - they sound very much alike. Middle names are pretty much irrelevant for this, though.

Why not just Gray? Grayson's a surname really in any case.

i don't really like the name grayson. i know someone with this name and every one calls him gray.

Oh, sorry no I don't like it at all. Rhyming names are silly.

It will be shortened at school to gray but that is nothing so go for it ~~

Not my style

it would be really cute to have their names rhyme. i like it. go for it (:

go for it!