Please help me form a few familiar phrases in Spanish?

My little nephew (he is almost two years old) and his mama are visiting from Peru, staying for the weekend. He is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish, and while I will speak mostly to him in English I want to speak urgent phrases and sweet phrases to him in Spanish, as this is the language he is exposed to... show more My little nephew (he is almost two years old) and his mama are visiting from Peru, staying for the weekend. He is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish, and while I will speak mostly to him in English I want to speak urgent phrases and sweet phrases to him in Spanish, as this is the language he is exposed to most.

I would like to know how to say:

"don't touch that, it's special,"
"don't touch that, it's dirty"
"be careful with the puppy"
just "be careful"
also, whether his name goes before or after these phrases when I address him?

i also need the acceptable or familial form of "i love you" for a young boy
as well as "you are sweet."
and "little nephew"

help on any of these is appreciated. his mama laughs at me when i try out my very remedial spanish on her so i thought knowing a few phrases would be nice and make him feel at home.
Update: Also, the phrase "how do you say ... " might be helpful as well.
Update 2: gracias alliete, that is super-helpful!
1 answer 1