Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you have formal clothes? Blazers and coats? ?

I'm doing my MBA and I have to wear it on a very frequent basis,Im just wondering who else wears it frequently.

ALso what shirts would look good on a NAvy Blue blazer?

• rose p
    Favorite Answer

My latest outfit is based on this.

http://search.tvnz.co.nz/photogallery/images/galle...

love that woman.

Rose P.

I wear my suit jacket alot (I hate calling it a blazer, idk y) but I love wearing it with jeans, my favorite jeans with the rip in the knee, it looks very edgey, but I suppose you won't be wearing ripped jeans for your MBA =]

I think lacey tanks look great under blazers, and button up long sleeved collar shirts look great under blazers as well. If you're daring, go ahead and wear a tee shirt under it, it might seem crazy because tee shirts are not formal, but a suit jacket (blazer whatever) can dress up anything and it's a really REALLY great look =] Also, cream goes great with navy.

hope this helps you.

p.s. I live in MN and it's really cold here, so yes when it's cold out I often wear my long black wool coat over my blazer, it's not a bad look, no not a bad look at all =]

in many situations, i might say a blazer and a interest coat are the comparable project. the adaptation in a healthful jacket is that it comes with an comparable pair of slacks. As for in good condition, there is somewhat no longer a distinction there.

Yes I have some. I have do dress up for work but I would not consider that formal. Just dressy.

• Lessie

If you put them both together you'll never fail.

• yoyo

no...I don't go to formal gatherings.....

Try a white elegant blouse.

• ©

not really..its not as cold down here.

haha no...

im a highschool kid