Jehovah's Witnesses and Ex Jehovah's Witnesses?

Having been known that JW is a true religion, why do so many people leave it? I know I'm a terrible example to call myself a witness, because in truth...I suck at being one. But aside from that, why do so many people leave the religion that they know is the truth? I know I'm FAR from being an acceptable... show more Having been known that JW is a true religion, why do so many people leave it?

I know I'm a terrible example to call myself a witness, because in truth...I suck at being one.

But aside from that, why do so many people leave the religion that they know is the truth? I know I'm FAR from being an acceptable witness, but the last thing I wanna do is LEAVE it. Even when Jehovah knows and I know that I screw up alot, I still feel peaceful and loved, and forgiven. Sometimes I even wonder WHY Jehovah forgives me sometimes. He listens to me, when even I don't wanna listen to me. You know what I'm saying? I'm sorry, I'm not really making sense in this whole question, but I need to get this out.

So...why leave something that truly gave you a piece of mind?? How could you?? :(