What is the answer for homeowners and credit?

I am watching the debate (October 15, 2008) and thought I heard Senator McCain say he would buy my mortgage if I am a homeowner without a default. That is exactly what I want to hear. Do you think it will happen? Senator Obama is promising no such thing and I am an Obama supporter. This may be a turning point for... show more I am watching the debate (October 15, 2008) and thought I heard Senator McCain say he would buy my mortgage if I am a homeowner without a default. That is exactly what I want to hear. Do you think it will happen? Senator Obama is promising no such thing and I am an Obama supporter. This may be a turning point for me.

Hypothetical:
I took the opportunity to pay interest only for seven years with the intent to refinance my mortgage loan. I have student loans that are about the same amount I pay for my mortgage and wanted to pay them down before having that principle and interest house payment. What I need (along with many other homeowners) is for some lender to believe that I will continue to be a good risk by paying my mortgage on-time AFTER they refinance me for the full amount of my current loan principle. If the government is willing to bail out predatory bankers/mortgage backers, why aren't they willing to bail out my inflated mortgage provided by the corrupt mortgage company? I have proven to be a good risk.
Update: Thanks Maxmom. I need all the reality I can get right now.
Update 2: I disagree Reena. Homeowners move about every seven years. Jobs are the number one reason for a move. If a person purchases a home, in seven years that home is usually still worth about the same. This broken economy is an unusual situation even for the low risk. These types of loans became commonplace when the... show more I disagree Reena. Homeowners move about every seven years. Jobs are the number one reason for a move. If a person purchases a home, in seven years that home is usually still worth about the same. This broken economy is an unusual situation even for the low risk. These types of loans became commonplace when the market was inflated. I think everyone would agree that the middle class are the ones who got hurt in the most. College graduates just starting out in their careers were the most hard hit by these predatory lenders.