LOL...have you guys seen the clip of Howard Stern interviewing Obama supporters?

http://newsbusters.org/node/25198/print

You're gonna laugh! These Obamabots DON'T HAVE A CLUE about what they're talking about.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's awesome I wish the news stations would run with that. They would if it was McCain supporters.....

• zxc
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

LOL That is so funny. These Democrats don't have a clue what they are voting for. I hope they filled them in on what Obama is all about and let them make an educated decision

• 1 decade ago

This is hilarious but at the same time it frightens me half to death. These people don't have a clue but they're heading for the polls.

YIKES!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been wanting someone to do that. I bet 1/2 of his supporters can't tell you 1 policy of his.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It was a riot on one hand, but on the other, pretty pathetic. I guess the liberals don't seem to think people voting for someone solely on their color is not racist, but someone voting for the candidate of their choice is racist. BTW, Murtha needs to be on the list of who gives up their air first--he looks and thinks like he's dead anyway.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it show that Obama supporters are just not really informed on

his issues.

• 1 decade ago

You visit Newsbusters??

HA! I LOVE that site! It is great comedy! The people who post there are the nuttiest right-winger conspiracy theorist in America! They make the 9/11 conspiracy theorist look sane!

The people there contradict themselves so often, they obviously have no idea what they are for or against, they just watch Fox and parrot whatever Fox has been telling them they should be angry about. Even if they had a different opinion 2 weeks prior!

I LOVE THE NEWSBUSTERS COMEDY SITE!

• 1 decade ago

i truly hope that that was the 1 person in the whole US that thinks that Palin is Obamas running mate

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very Sad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahahahaha...jezz, what a bunch of clueless people

McCain 08

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Better than the old lady from McCain's rally "Obama is Arab" or a heckler "Kill him"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.