Is it okay to give my 15 months old a peanut butter & jelly sandwich?

My son already ate peanut butter & jelly sandwich I thought it would be good for him to have it because it's health and had protein but someone said to me he cannot have it til 4 years old because their doctors told her that peanut butter can cause babies die if I fed my baby a peanut butter too early? Is it true?... show more My son already ate peanut butter & jelly sandwich I thought it would be good for him to have it because it's health and had protein but someone said to me he cannot have it til 4 years old because their doctors told her that peanut butter can cause babies die if I fed my baby a peanut butter too early? Is it true? My doctor didn't said anything about peanut butter only they said do not give hard nuts can cause choke that's all they said but is it okay to give my 15 months to have peanut butter & jelly sandwich?

I also do not have family or myself who are allergy nuts or peanut.