What are ACH Fees????

Before I was over-drawn, I had 1.44 in my account. The next line on my bankstatement was:

"Checking Withdrawal / Withdrawal (Item #ACH FEE(S)) "

What are ach fees? I know I didn't use my card, write any checks, or pull any money out. What happened?

Favorite Answer

: Electronic Funds Withdrawal is an ACH Debit process. ACH Debit stands for Automated Clearing House Debit.

This method of payment is not new in our day to day affairs. Many people use this method to make their insurance premium payments, mortgage payments, car payments, etc. It may be known as 'direct payment out of the checking account', 'direct debit', 'automatic payments out of the account', etc., and eliminates the hassle of writing and mailing checks, and the embarrassment of forgetting to mail bills on the proper due dates.

If you have a balance due (amount you owe) to the Government in relation with your Personal Income Tax Return, you are able to pay your taxes by Electronic Funds Withdrawal from your bank or financial institution account. Some of the states that allow electronic filing will also accept Electronic Funds Withdrawal-Direct Debit method of payment. For instance, California FTB obligation may be paid in this manner.

.

• rooker

Ach Fees

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are ACH Fees????

Source(s): ach fees: https://biturl.im/gWTuz

Agreed with ^^ It's from either a payment that you may or may not have intentionally set up to automatically withdraw payments from your account. It could possibly have to do with using your debit card for something and the business just waited forever to deduct it from your account. If you Google ACH you will find a 1 800 number that you can call and see which payments are automatically deducting from your account or who did it last time

Source(s): Been through it

Check processing services offer businesses flexibility by allowing them to efficiently accept checks without the need of visiting a bank on a daily basis or taking extra precautions. While the systems for accepting checks differs from service provider to service provider, each service allows for businesses to accept checks offered by banks around the United States from their customers.

I believe it's some kind of direct payment you have that goes through in your account every month.