Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 decade ago

Photo shop CS3 brushes?

where can i find that brush in the background of the text?


give links to that brush or ones that's similar to it.

don't tell me i can get it off of Deviant art. sending me the link would help more.

Update 2:

im not talking about the big gray thing behind the text. im talking about that swirl brush, like its something from a space galaxy.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Free brushes from They have a list of links to brush downloads

  • 1 decade ago

    That brush stroke is created from a tablet, as it mimics a real life brush that you can push harder or softer on.

    You can also use 'Layer Style' or the FX button in the Layer area at the bottom to adjust brush strokes and give effects similar to that brush.

    Heres what a tablet is:

    Im actually in class right now taking a photoshop course, how perfect.

  • Devo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    You should be able to download them from here. Save them to your brushes folder, and you're all set.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.