I need some supportive advise on withdrawl?

For months I have asked to stop all pain medicine for my back. Through a lot of work I have the health and strength and no reason for pain. I learned my medicines were extremely high dosed (duragesic) and asked to ween off. Ignored and handed another month I decided to quit on my own. Starting Brave on Saturday, I... show more For months I have asked to stop all pain medicine for my back. Through a lot of work I have the health and strength and no reason for pain. I learned my medicines were extremely high dosed (duragesic) and asked to ween off. Ignored and handed another month I decided to quit on my own. Starting Brave on Saturday, I have had, from what I read before hand, a normal withdrawl. I prepared the best I could, for what I hoped would be fixed by Monday. Today is probably not the worst I've felt but the most disruptive. I am super restless like I want to jump on my desk and audition for American Idol. I have no intention of taking useless medicine.

If you have any idea on how much longer this may take or home remedies, that would be helpful. Also, What should I NOT be doing. Maybe I am doing something to make this harder then it needs to be.

Other then a clear liquid diet, and a lot of fluids, I am not doing anything different.

I am really upset with this doctor because there was no need for someone who never took painkillers to be put on a 100mg duragesic patch.
Update: I cracked 3 vertebrea in half doing a backflip on a trampoline and landed half on and half off.