My boyfriend has diabetes and has severe trouble controlling his anger when his sugar is high?

will I always have to deal with this?
Update: We have been together for 5 years, he is Type 1 diabetic since he was 11 years old he is now 26. When I check his sugar when he gets angry he is around the 400+ range. We are poor have no insurance and our state (fl) does not offer medicaid to him unless he gets pregnant (which isnt happening lol). So he is... show more We have been together for 5 years, he is Type 1 diabetic since he was 11 years old he is now 26. When I check his sugar when he gets angry he is around the 400+ range. We are poor have no insurance and our state (fl) does not offer medicaid to him unless he gets pregnant (which isnt happening lol). So he is currently taking shots with 70/30 and we can barely afford test strips.