What does PCS in MetroPCS stand for?

I'm curious to find out what the acronym PCS stands for in MetroPCS. I've searched everywhere online and can't find the answer. Someone help me.

Favorite Answer

Personal Communications System (but I called them metroPOS, because they sucked!)

• ?

Pcs Acronym

communications) Personal Communication Services - (PCS) Telecommunications services that bundle voice communications, numeric and text messaging, voice-mail and various other features into one device, service contract and bill. PCS are carried over cellular links, most often digital.

I call it metro piece of **** PC stands for piece an S stands for **** PCS

METRO PCS

Police cop service phones are tapped