Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do YOU know how the change the toner in a fax machine?

Or is that something reserved for rocket scientists?

These people I work with are making me twitchy today.

Update:

Richard you are just so freaking hot to me right now.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes.

<-- Geeky IT guy

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. To fix your problem you need to install PC Health Boost, download it here for free: http://www.pcboostcleaner.com

It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

• Baps .
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes I do because I am a rocket scientist

• 1 decade ago

Oh yes, I made sure the copy machine repair guy instructed me, it took him 69 tries but I think I finally got it although I might need another lesson soon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo !
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I do know how to change it and I hated people who didn't when I was working ! Once, I put a sign with "scotch tape" that said:" I, Claudia, changed the toner and you are next!"

• 1 decade ago

yes, yes I can... I can even, get this, change the toner in the copy machine! Amazing, huh? LOL

• Mac S
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Apply some CopperTone* and set the machine in the sun???

Source(s): Just thinking creatively
  • 1 decade ago

Just cram it full of that cream cheese nobody is eating and then when the boss asks about it tell them you have no idea who did it.

• 1 decade ago

No.

I'm not allowed to "fix" any of our electronic equipment ever since the copier/claw hammer incident.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hit it with a baseball bat untill it makes your favorit tone.......

Source(s): I m an Engineer. I know things.......
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.