Does anybody know any good pro vegetarian bible quotes ?

Christianity and Veganism are really important to me, and It really bugs me when people attack me for either belief. And I get the whole " God made animals for people to eat " spiel, on a constant basis. Usually what I use to back up vegetarianism biblically is that in eden, animals and humans coexisted peacefully... show more Christianity and Veganism are really important to me, and It really bugs me when people attack me for either belief. And I get the whole " God made animals for people to eat " spiel, on a constant basis. Usually what I use to back up vegetarianism biblically is that in eden, animals and humans coexisted peacefully (I imagine that whole lion and sheep sitting next to eachother) kind of thing, and since that was the Lords original creation he was happy with, and because we as christians (if you are christian) are trying to aim for creating this kind of peace and well being on earth as it is in heaven.
But anyways I just want to have some good scriptures to back me up. Does anybody have some?