Ricca asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

Making Clothes in Guangzhou Province

I want to make some clothes (I already have the samples) in Shenzhen or Guangzhou.

I had tried to contact some clothing factories there but since my amount of order is only a few like about 50 pieces of each models, they were not willing to accept my order (because they usually make for more than 1,000 per model).

Kindly inform me whether there are any places in Guangzhou Province (except for Lohu, Shenzhen) that will accept order of tayloring without any minimum quantity of order with reasonable price and good quality.

Thank you very much in advanced!

Rating
  • K
    Favorite Answer

Actually it's not easy for you to have a small order at a low price (unless you know the boss in person).Perhaps one way to look for such information is that you can go to Shamshuipo to contact the retailers, who surely have connection with mainland factories.They might not give you the best price, but at least they save you a lot of time.

Thanks :)