寫給東方神起,請幫我翻成英文 謝謝

在中oppa,溫柔又善良,美麗又帥氣,可愛又天真,以前的你過得很辛苦,不過也因為有那些的辛苦,才有現在如此閃耀的金在中^^

允浩oppa,具有強烈的責任感,偶爾的嚴格其實是對成員們的愛!我覺得你是東方

你跳舞讓我瘋狂,你對小孩子的溫柔讓我感動

隊長,少了你不行!

有天oppa你的笑容,你的稚氣,都讓人不得不愛

鎖骨很有魅力的男人,你的微笑讓人感覺甜蜜

其實你不孤單唷! 因為有全世界的仙后陪伴著你,還有東方神起!^^

昌珉oppa,東方神起年紀最小的,不過你的想法比哥哥們來的成熟多了

也是哥哥們公認最帥的隊員,

真的!昌珉真的很帥,不過你的食量該克制一下了

哈哈哈!不要把大家的食物都搶光了

俊秀oppa,你的笑容就像天使一樣的溫暖,你的歌聲可以讓人感動

你的努力,你的辛苦,大家都有看到

你的笑容就是我的動力! 每次看到你笑的時候,我就可以馬上忘記不愉快的事情!

金俊秀 你是我生命中的全部

東方神起也是我生命中的全部

我永遠愛東方神起~~

希望你們不要忘了台灣也有很多仙后愛你們,支持你們

不要忘了我 狗狗

OPPA那個是哥哥

仙后那個單字也不用翻沒關係

謝謝唷^^

請高手幫我翻譯一下

不要用翻譯機^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這個 ...那個 = =

我英文不好...翻錯不要打我 (((倒

HERO oppa and easiness are good-natured again, beautiful, are good, lovely shape, innocent again, too and there is HERO^^ that glitters like this now before because is very serious passing, and has a hard time in.

It has U-KNOW oppa and a strong sense of responsibility, and, occasionally ..severe.. to tell the truth, love to members. Because you dance ..my.. east you.., I am felt that insane is made, and the leader is made impressed, and having decreased is useless in you in me compared with child's easiness you.

Smile..childish..all..person..by all means..collarbone..very..attractive..man..love..smile..person..happy..to tell the truth..solitary..feel..have.There is still TVXQ because there is Cassiopeia of all parts of the world accompanied about you. ^^

The most splendid member is true because it recognizes it officially. elder brothers fairly

riper than your elder brothers however somehow or other come a minimum age it ..MAX oppa and

TVXQ..MAX is really very splendid, and the amount that you eat suppresses a little however

and is Hahhatsu Ha. Please do not plunder of all everyone's entire foods.

Angel's same temperature god, and smile of XIAH oppa and you it is possible to be impressed, and it is ..my power.. to see your entire smile in the person as for make an effort of you. the hardship and everyone of you your singing voiceWhen you are seen to laugh every time, I can forget a thing not happy soon.

Entire T VXQ in my life is all in my life. XIAH you

TVXQ~~ is your : of me through all eternity.

Taiwan..love..a lot..forget..hope..love..forget..in support of..dog.

Source(s): 對不起 我英文 應該很破吧 ((暈

感覺神起收到信時,只有米奇看的懂捏...

那個你要不要請人幫你翻成韓文或日文阿 ?

因為這樣他們看起來比較輕鬆

還有可以拿去補習班問問看喔 !

如果真的問不道再來跟我說吧

因為我有韓國老師(韓國人)跟日文老師

不過請他們翻又不好意思

Source(s): 我也是仙后喔