Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文其他:藝術與人文 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯,請幫我翻譯成英文。

請幫我下面這些字翻成英文

921大地震是我記憶中最深刻的一次災難,在那一晚,台灣島變成了地獄。

簡介:

民國88年9月21日凌晨1時47分15.9秒,台灣發生了百年以來最大規模的強烈地震,芮氏規模7.3,震央位於日月潭西方9.2公里,也就是集集一帶。全台各地震度都在三級以上,台中、南投為六級,台北、新竹、台南、嘉義、宜蘭為五級。至十月初為止,已造成約台灣人口萬分之一(2300餘人)不幸喪生,近萬人受傷,1萬3千餘房屋倒塌,10餘萬人無家可歸。

心得:

記得當時我國一,那一晚上的劇烈搖晃,我到現在想起來都會害怕,不過事後看新聞,才知道震央離我們有點遠,那位於震央帶的人的心情會有多麼恐懼?事後的餘震也好可怕,新聞一遍遍播報著又有多少人死亡,這對我日後造成了影響,每當我不開心,覺得自己很慘時,這些新聞總是提醒著我自己有多幸福,要再惜福一點。記得當時看到南投集集的慘況,紅了眼眶。其實,我好幸福,我要更加惜福。要幫助更多需要幫助的人。希望台灣永遠都不要再發生這種大災難。

Rating
    Best Answer

以下翻譯:

921 heavy earthquakes are the deepest disaster in my memory, at that night, Taiwan island is turned into a hell. :

At 47 minutes and 15.9 seconds 1 o'clock in the morning on September 21, the 88th year of the Republic of China, the most extensive strong earthquake since a century happened in Taiwan, Rui's scale 7.3, shakes and begs and lies in 9.2 kilometers of the west of Sun-moon Lake, that is to say that collects collecting in the area. Whole Taiwan every earthquake degree tertiary and the above-mentioned, it is six grades to throw in Taizhong, the south, Taibei, Hsinchu, Tainan, Chiayi, Yilan are five grades. Till the beginning of October, is it invite Taiwan 1/10000 population to cause already (more than 2300 people) Dying unfortunately, nearly ten thousand people are injured, more than 13,000 houses collapse, more than 100,000 people are homeless.

The gains:

Remember one our country at that time, evening violent to rock, I it remembers to be can afraid till now, but will watch the news afterwards, is it is it beg a little far from us to shake to know just, is it shake how frightened it will be mood of people brought to beg to lie in then? Aftershock afterwards might as well terrible, news all over is it have how much people die to report one, this will cause influence on me in the future, whenever I am unhappy, while thinking oneself is very miserable, how happily the news always reminds myself, cherish the good fortune a little more! Remember seeing at that time that throws and collects the tragic situation collected, the red eye socket in the south. In fact, my good happiness, I will cherish the good fortune further. Help more persons in need of help. Hope this kind of calamity don't recur forever in Taiwan.

Source(s):

921 earthquakes are the deepest disaster in my memory, at that night, Taiwan island is turned into a hell. :

The gains:

921 earthquake is my most profound memories of a disaster, in the night, the island of Taiwan has become a hell.

:

In 88 years at 1:47 on September 21 15.9 seconds, there have been 100 years since Taiwan's largest earthquake, 7.3 on the Richter scale and its epicenter located 9.2 kilometers west Sun Moon Lake, which is the Chichi area. Taiwan earthquakes of various degrees in all three levels above, Taichung, Nantou for six, Taipei, Hsinchu, Tainan, Chiayi and Ilan for five. To early October, has resulted in about one ten thousandth of Taiwan's population (2,300 people) were killed, nearly 10,000 people were injured and more than 10,003 houses collapsed, more than 10 million people were left homeless.

Experience:

I can still remember my one night that the intense shaking, I would now like to be afraid, but after the news, we know a little bit far away from the epicenter, with the epicenter located in the heart of the people there will be fear of what? Subsequent aftershocks Or terrible, a news broadcast over and over how many people were killed, which I have had an impact in the future, whenever I am not happy, feeling miserable, they always remind the press how happy I am, again Xifu point. I can still remember seeing the miserable situation of the Chichi, Nantou, red eyes. In fact, I am happy, I would like more Xifu. To help more people in need of help. Taiwan hopes it will never happen again a major disaster.

Source(s): google

翻譯軟體=="