1. to be in order
2. to make sure
3. so that
4. to attract attention from
5. just as
6. to agree on
7. to have trouble + V-ing
8. to fill up
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Is your printer in order? 你的印表機還能用吧?
2. I'd like to make sure whether she still lives there.
3. I get up early so that I won't miss the bus.
4. The teacher tried to attract attention from her students.
5. I love you just as you are. 我就愛你原來的樣子
6. We both agreed on that decision. 我們都同意那決定
7. I have trouble sleeping so I usually take sleeping pills.
8. The waitress filled up my glass. 那女服務生幫我倒滿水Source(s): 自己