急!! 翻的不順幫我看一下好嗎? 文法順便說明 謝謝
There were more demanding problems than figuring out where he was or how long it took for him to get there.
他很吃力的在理解 從這裡到那裡 需要多久
She could have only four or five inches of freeboard left on the sides and, at the least heeling, her deck would go under from the weight of the water inside the boat.
它左舷只有4~5英吋,至少 接著 , 船內的甲板在水重量的下面
He had to pin things down and start somewhere.
It tasted slightly brackish, and of fiberglass, but was sweet to him anyway and did much to cheer him.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. He was struggling to figure out how long will he take from here to there.
他很吃力的在理解 從這裡到那裡 需要多久。
2. Her freeboard could have only four to five inches left to heeling on the side, at least , then deck would go under for water weighted down inside the boat.
它左舷只有4~5英吋,至少 接著, 船內的甲板在水重量的下面。
3. He had to pin things down and start in somewhere.
4. It tastes slightly brackish and mixed up with fiberglass, but it's sweet and cheerful for him anyway.
2008-10-15 13:58:15 補充：
3. He have to pin things down and start in somewhereSource(s): myself