How do i stop my testicles from bouncing?

this is kind of embarrassing to ask and I apologize if I am putting you in an awkward position answering it. However, this past year, I have noticed my balls growing much larger and my ball sac lowering its level a lot. Not only is it painful but it makes my penis look disproportionate to my ball sac. My balls... show more this is kind of embarrassing to ask and I apologize if I am putting you in an awkward position answering it. However, this past year, I have noticed my balls growing much larger and my ball sac lowering its level a lot. Not only is it painful but it makes my penis look disproportionate to my ball sac. My balls sac hangs about 6.5inches in length and my penis is about 2.8 inches. It makes it kind of hard to wear boxers because my balls always pick one side and hang out that side of the boxers. I dont wanna tell my mom to stop buying me boxers because it will make me look like less of a man. When I wear underwear I tend to sit on my testicles a lot too. Is there a way around this? a certain type of briefs or jock strap? I am kind of embarrassed and I am afraid to talk to girls because most girls wanna get with me. They just don't know about my problem. I mean, i have so many girls that want me. I wanna show them a good time but I don't think I could possibly have sex with them because my balls would get in the way. Is there a way I could make my ball sac shorter? or make my penis look bigger some how? or should I truck part of my testicle sac between my legs to lessen its length?
18 answers 18