Anyone know any popular, young-adult book series?

I am like dying from lack-of-reading-material so I need some new books to read.

What I've read:

Twilight Series

Maximum Ride Series

Eragon Series

Chronicles of Narnia

Underland Chronicles

Harry Potter Series

City of Ember Series...

Uglies series....

A Great and Terrible Beauty series..

I like to read series books, so please only recommend books with at least three books in the series. BIG books, like at least four hundred pages in each book.

I don't mind if there are sex scenes or anything, but I'm looking for more young-adult like books.

Also, I want a book series that actiony, mysterious, adventurous, fantasy, and romancy. And sorta on the popular book series list, so I can talk to people about it.

Please don't say the Pendragon series because I hated those books...

Sorry for being so picky!

Best Answer

You don't have Lord of the Rings series on your list. It's an awesome story. It is a bit tough to read but it listens well on mp3. It's much deeper than the movies.

CS Lewis and Tolkien were great friends.

Some friends of mine liked the Wheel of Time series.

Ellen Hopkins<33

Dragonspell and sequels Donita K. Paul The Dark is Rising Sequence Susan Cooper (so much better than the movie) The Secret Circle Trilogy, Forbidden Game Trilogy and Dark Visions Trilogy all by L J Smith (no vampires, but she wrote other books with vampires) The Rover and sequels Mel Odom Solstice Wood by Patricia McKillip The Xanth series by Piers Anthony This is not a YA series and has more innuendo than actual sex scenes. Pun filled.

Daughters of the Moon - Lynne Ewing

The Southern Vampire Mysteries - Charlaine Harris

The Black Magician Series. It's got action/adventure and fantasy, with a generous sprinkle of romance (and i LOVE the last book in the series)

The Icemark Chronicles

Oh my we need more teenagers like you. Sorry though I have no idea what young adults read theses days I thought they dont but was proven wrong by you. Keep up the good work.

Try The Bourne series by Robert Ludlum.

The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

I love the warrior cat series( about cats)

Chronicles of ancient darkness(about dark magic)

Guardians of Ga'Hoole(owls fighting to live against bad owls) are short but great

May bird(about a girl who gets "killed" and sent to the ever after a very sad ending to this series you'll love it!)

You might like "The Looking Glass Wars". Written by Frank Beddor.