Does Sarah Palin promote sussession of Alaska from the United States?

Before you answer, watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwvPNXYrIyI

Youtube thumbnail

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, she doesn't. The Alaskan Independent Party wanted to have a vote that would allow them to secede. Her husband was a member of the party for a couple years, but never participated in any of the AIP events. Sarah never was a member of the AIP nor did she come out in support of Alaska's secession.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Please spread this video everywhere. It does more good for her than harm. Did you even watch it? She says nothing what-so-ever about wanting Alaska to succeed, but does say that she stands for tolerance and diversity. Perhaps the obamabots could take a lesson from this video instead of sticking their fingers in their ears anytime someone disagrees with them. I think all you read is the video title and didn't even watch the video like the ignorant ideologue that you are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Alaska gets the highest return per capita in federal funding and would be a financial basket case were it not for its statehood. The image of rugged independence is baloney.

• 1 decade ago

C'mon dude. Why would she work with the lower 48 in establishing a pipeline if she didn't want her state to have ties to the US?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Apple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would.. look how she is being treated by everyone on here. Like Alaska isn't even a state worthy of being in the union. I would want to cede too

• 1 decade ago

Rick Sanchez just had a long segment on CNN about the Palins connections to the AIP and the John Birch Society.....it was pretty interesting.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. All I know is if Palin were a democrat, Limbaugh would say that Palin hates America and hates everything our forefathers risked their lives for.

So, I'm going to give these GOP supporters a taste of how illogical they sound.

• 1 decade ago

Probably not.

At least not at the moment, if she ever did.

Who cares? My problems with her are so numerous and serious, that this pales.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. And the word is secession

• 1 decade ago

Should we trust someone from a state so close to Russia? (Just kidding.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.