Have you seen this Man-on-the-Street interview about Obama done by Howard Stern? LOL!! ?

This erases any question about people voting on "issues" versus just because it's Obama. Be honest, if you didn't know this was a set-up by Stern would you have gone along as well?

Link: http://www.uncommondescent.com/off-topic...
Update: LOL Alegria! The point is NOT about taking Stern seriously. It's about taking Obama supporters seriously (or not).
Update 2: To Katrinag... and you others that say Stern set this up... Come on, guys. That would be too easy to expose. You just have to accept that you have some VERY uninformed (note I didn't say stupid) voters on your side. I won't say McCain doesn't have his share, but let's just admit it... you guys... show more To Katrinag... and you others that say Stern set this up... Come on, guys. That would be too easy to expose.

You just have to accept that you have some VERY uninformed (note I didn't say stupid) voters on your side. I won't say McCain doesn't have his share, but let's just admit it... you guys aren't all the noble elitists you try to make yourselves out to be.

You must admit it's pretty funny... in a sad sorta way.