Will the UK be the Next US or Brazil in terms of Ethnicity?

I mean by ethnicity percentage in the future Brazil- 46% White, 50% Mixed 6% Black US - 70% White, 12% Black Brazil is more mixed than anything while US still has a majority group against large ethnic minorities Which one do you think the UK will be Non white population went from below 1% to 8% in the last... show more I mean by ethnicity percentage in the future
Brazil- 46% White, 50% Mixed 6% Black
US - 70% White, 12% Black
Brazil is more mixed than anything while US still has a majority group against large ethnic minorities
Which one do you think the UK will be

Non white population went from below 1% to 8% in the last 50 years
Seeing as interracial relationship rates are highest in the UK and we still have a large influx of immigrants from Africa & Asia. By the end of this century the Black population will be around 14 million and the Asian should be almost double that but knowing the high rates interracial relationships between black and white I think the black population will be low compared to the mixed race between black and white.

2100 UK census will be something like this
White 60%
Mixed race 20%
Asian 15%
Black 5%

In the future I beleive the UK will be more like Brazil than the US in terms of ethnic background and what people perceive as a British person may be different in the next two centuries

Dont worry white people who are you will be dead by then and in 50,000 years we will evolve to the climate and the population will be white if the climate stays the same that is