Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

HALLA guys what would you do/say when your friend left this letter then left & knowing that he/she is not happ?

SUICIDE

Life is never good for me and this is what I wish you'd see.

Just let me end it all for I'll be happy in the end, I'll finally be free.

Free from all the pain and torment and the never ending battle.

No more dealing with the arguments and tears, I'd finally be through with it all.

You just don’t seem to understand that by keeping me here you making it worse.

If I were dead and gone by now I'd be happy, I wouldn’t have this life, I wouldn't have the curse.

I’m already considering doing this even without your consent.

I know for sure that once its all over with my heart will finally be content.

So here I am just sitting here, on my bed with a knife to my wrist.

Please everyone don’t be upset, please don’t be pissed.

You just need to know I love you all but couldn’t handle it anymore.

Ok here I go, I’m doing this for sure.

You just need to let me go to heaven now, hopefully God will understand and accept this.

Just tell everyone I love them and I’m sorry I couldn’t give them one last kiss.

Tell everyone I love them and that I'm sorry I had to go so soon and leave them all behind.

But I just needed to end it all and start a new life so happiness I could find.

These are the last words I'll ever be writing down.

I know they are harsh but don’t worry, rest your head, be at ease, don’t make a sound.

Know that I love you and always have but I need to think of me right now and so I said goodbye.

Be happy without me and know that I'm somewhere good, somewhere up high.

I just hope you not crying, I want you to know everything will be ok.

I'll be watching over you and listening to what you have to say.

Just have patience, wait till the day, and I'll see you up here in heaven and we can be together.

Except this time things will be better and you'll see me happy, always and forever.

So stop your weeping and know this was the best thing for me

you know that I never be happy.

It was my time to go, your time to set me free

Favorite Answer

That is sad, selfish and sorry to say the one thing that will not take him to heaven.... God Cherishs life, anyone taking their own life loses it forever...in death... no ressurection.

I know life seems hard, I'm not trying to judge. Believe me when I went thru abuse for many years and finally got courage to leave with my sons....and he got visitation....i felt like taking my car off a cliff.... i'm not proud to think that...but that would have not led me to the wonderful person who is in my life today. Life is far from perfect, health issues, struggles fiancially, there's always something to cause stress...but finding that one enjoyment even if it's just for yourself.Example: Photography, Poetry, artist, etc... there's always something that makes life worth it. HOPE for a new time when God's plan is restored and we won't have all these problems ... I was in great despair even after finding a new person in my life because of health issues.... then I found hope when I least expected it in a simple phone call. I knew the person was guided to me by God because no. 1 my number was unlisted. There was no way they could have found me... and yet in my deepest pain they did.

And as far as time to go? God instilled into us to live forever ...death is unnatural .... only because of Adam & Eve's sin did death become into play. One day all tears will be wiped away and we'll see those we've lost in death once more <those who died from sickness, accidents, etc> not of their own free will.

I Hope this person hadn't already done this, because he'll not realize that he had a gift in poetry. I've been nominated many years so I should know :) Poetry lets out your feelings, whether sad, angry, happy... and i've had my share of them all.

I had a friend who lost 3 friends to suicide in a short period. Don't bottle this up if this is the case, ask for help or a couselor. Because it will weight you down, making you feel maybe you could have done something.

Sadly ths friend is just lost <if he/she hasn't gone thru with it thou their is still hope> if he /she has then get help for yourself. And make sure other's know that it wasn't any of your' fault that this person felt the way he/she did.

they need some help and what's you to help take the time to listen to them alone

Source(s): the heart