About non-jupas admission

I wanna know when the non-jupas will be open to the public. A few questions more, what are the procedures and in what organization should i be applying to?

By the way, i wanna apply for the design faculty in polyu and the equivalent degree in Baptist University.

Thanks so much to answer my question.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bascially, any applications not proccessed by JUPAS are known as non-JUPAS applications.

Non-JUPAS applications are direct applications to the university you are interested in

Non-JUPAS information should be posted up on the website of the various universities by now and you can check them out. The deadline for application is usually late January in the coming year.

Just obtain the forms online, print them out, fill them in, attach the relevant documents and send the bundle off to the university.

If you wana apply for the design faculty in polyu and the equivalent degree in Baptist University, you should directly apply to PolyU or Baptisit University. Check out the admission section of their websites for more details.

www.polyu.edu.hk

www.hkbu.edu.hk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.