apple asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文演講稿修正 謝謝

哈囉大家好,我是xxx,今天我要講的題目是:我最想去旅遊的國家。

hello,everyone I am XXX.Today,I wnat to tell you about "The Country I Would Like to Visit the Most".

我最想去旅行的國家是冰島。

The country I would like to visit the most is Iceland– the land of fire and ice –

冰島的風景十分美麗,那裡擁有漂亮的火山地形。另外,由於她的位子相當接近北極圈,秋冬之際更可以在天空中看見壯麗的極光。

Iceland is a stunningly beautiful place.There not only has desolate volcanic terrain but also can see the spectacular aurora because it is so close to the Arctic Circle.

除此之外,冰島的犯罪率幾乎是零,居民熱情大方、待人誠懇。生活步調也不像先進國家分秒必爭。有世界上最幸福的國家之稱。

What is more,the crime rate in Iceland is lower than other countries. People there are very friendly and honest.

但是,冰島的物價也相當的高,所以我得努力存錢以完成去冰島旅行的夢想。

However,the price of goods in Iceland is very high. So I should do my best to save money to fulfill my dream of travel to Iceland.

我的演說到此結束,謝謝大家。

That' all. Thank you for your listening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

麻煩幫我看看有沒有什麼地方需要修正,另外有以下幾個重點

1.生活步調也不像先進國家分秒必爭,有世界上最幸福的國家之稱。 這句該怎麼翻!?

2.So I should do my best to save money to fulfill my dream of travel to Iceland.

這句我覺得太多TO了,但是不知道該怎麼改!?

謝謝~

謝謝非天使的回答,但是as possible as I can 是錯誤的用法吧!?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

哈囉大家好,我是xxx,今天我要講的題目是:我最想去旅遊的國家。

hello,everyone I am XXX.Today,I wnat to tell you about "The Country I (Would 去除,like to 已表達出意思 )Like to Visit (the去除,此處most 為much最高級,不必加the) Most".

Hello, everyone I am XXX ,.today, what I like to tell you is about "The Country I Like to Visit Most".

我最想去旅行的國家是冰島。

The country I (would 去除)like to visit (the去除) most is Iceland(,) the land of fire and ice..

The country I like to visit most is Iceland, the land of fire and ice.

Iceland is a stunningly beautiful place.There not only has desolate volcanic terrain but also can see the spectacular aurora (,)because it is so (near, close 是使靠攏的意思,不是接近) the Arctic Circle.

Iceland is a stunningly beautiful place where not only has desolate volcanic terrain but also can see the spectacular aurora , because it is so near the Arctic Circle.

What is more,the crime rate (of) Iceland is lower than other countries. People (of her) are very friendly and honest.

What is more, the crime rate of Iceland is lower than other countries, and people of her are very friendly and honest.

但是,冰島的物價也相當的高,所以我得努力存錢以完成去冰島旅行的夢想。

However, the (goods’ price)(of) Iceland (are) very high. So I should do my best to save money to fulfill my dream of (traveling) to Iceland.

However, the goods’ price of Iceland are very high, So, I should save more money as possible as I can , to make my dream Iceland trip come true.

我的演說到此結束,謝謝大家。

(That's) all. Thank you for your listening.

That's all, thank you for your listening.

1.生活步調也不像先進國家分秒必爭,有世界上最幸福的國家之稱。

The steps of life in Iceland isn’t so rush as advanced countries, it is called the most fortunate country in the world.

2008-10-15 16:27:21 補充:

我之前也讀過一本書說這樣用不對,可是後來我在一篇外國人寫的文章內竟看到也用此句話,而且這在日常生活中是很常用的,儘管認真考究文法的專精人員認為不對,所以我覺得對不對,不是很 serious,讓別人容易了解及通順就可以了。(我自已是照用不誤)

2008-10-15 16:39:02 補充:

如 care 這句話,可改為正確的 as soon as possible